Thursday 26 January 2012

How is it possible that it's only been a week? How can time possibly move this painfully slow? I've been up since 4 am, searching google for every early pregnancy symptom ever recorded. Early pregnancy symptoms: fatigue, bloating, nausea, twinges in the lower abdomen, mood swings, sensitivity to smells, dizziness, headaches. Progesterone side effects:  fatigue, bloating, nausea, twinges in the lower abdomen, mood swings, sensitivity to smells, dizziness, headaches.

I know it's pointless to speculate at this point but I can't help it, it is ALL I can think about. And google is the only one who will listen to me at 4 am when I ask questions like "I blew my nose and there was a bit of blood am I pregnant?", "My left foot fell asleep while sleeping, is this an early sign of pregnancy?" "I have two arms could this mean I'm going to have a baby?"and the classic "I am not pregnant, am I?". I kid you not, it is bad.

In more sane news, we had some snow, and by some I mean a shit tonne! There is so much snow piled up in front of our house that I basically have to use a toboggan to get down our front steps. We got snowed in the day before yesterday and had to shovel our roof off to keep it from collapsing in on itself. Lucky for me, I love snow.