Monday 28 September 2015

Minea's birthday party



Minea wanted an "ice peem" party and who are we to deny such a request. We brought a bunch of toppings and sprinkles back from Sweden because they just do that kinda thing better. 





Minea was still napping when her first guests arrived (she's kinda nonchalant like that) hence the bed hair.


Then I was all let's all eat sandwiches and fill up on healthy stuff before we eat ice cream. That didn't work, the kids were jumping on the spot circling the sprinkles table like hyenas in the night, so we dove right in.


Ice cream lover number 1!


Opening presents before moving outside for some games and to run off those sugar jitters.







I believe this is cheating.


and this is the face of someone who gives zero youknowwhats. It's my party I'll cheat in the egg game if I want to!


Look at all these mini people, how lucky we are.


I can't wait to see what kind of party she wants next year!